Thursday 14 May 2015

Be with Jesus

Acts 4:13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.
             
              Every time I spend time with some friends of mine, I am motivated to serve the Lord more and work harder. I just love that time. It just he brings best out of me. All of us have such places, person, and things which gets us going.

             Peter and John were literally ordinary fishermen in their society. But their time with Jesus had really transformed them. Their speech was different now. Their articulation of words and thoughts were really powerful. They had gone through a paradigm shift in their personality. It was basically because the majority of their time in the past 3 years or so was with Jesus. Indeed it was worth the spend.

You and I are so much influenced by the company we belong to. We speak like them, think like them and even behave like them. They say show me your friend and I will tell you what kind of a person you are. Let us be careful to be in Company which helps us become more like Christ. Let us be with Jesus.   

Stanley Thomas Isac
Stanley is serving as the Pastor of Crossway Church in New Delhi, he can be reached at Stanleytisac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment