Tuesday 17 April 2018

Do you trust THE best ?

Some of us limit God to Church and its four walls. We feel that God has very little to do with my studies, struggles and career. So even after singing the best song and praying our hearts out, we trust in our own abilities to make it big in life.

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

My New Testament professor would often remind us of God as the orchestrator in the authorship of Scriptures. It helped me understand how God is involved in even the smallest details of my life. Most of us walk with the fear of not making it big in life. It is mostly because we are still trusting in our own abilities whereas God wants to lead us from strength to strength and victory to victory.

Let us be able to invite God even in the smallest decisions of our life. Someone said: “Fear God and then you have to fear none. “Let that be our story. Do you trust THE best ?


Stanley Thomas Isac
Stanley is serving as the Pastor of Crossway Church in New Delhi, he can be reached at Pastorstanleytisac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment