Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ravi Zacharias is with Jesus.

The greatest Christian expositor and communicator of 21st century is with the creator now. 
Dr. Ravi Zacharias. 

I first met him on several audios and videos. He had already impacted several generations of thinkers and believers by then. I would listen to his programs every night and even when I drove. 
I have been in the audience a few times when he spoke in Delhi. Loved it when he would say "Hum dilli waale hain".(translated - I am from Delhi)

I was there when he spoke in his last conference in Colombo. He did mention he would go under the knife and will be off the road for a few months and asked for prayers. 

He had lived his life travelling and carrying the truth of the gospel to people and places we can't imagine. His sacrifice means a lot. 

During the conference in Colombo, I saw him in the lobby, I wished him and he waved back with a smile. I just couldn't miss the opportunity, I stopped and asked him for a picture. He was too gracious to put his arm around me and smile with me. 
I will keep that pic forever.
Will see him in heaven.

I am sad, and was in tears while reading the update in 
https://www.rzim.org/read/rzim-updates/ravi-zacharias 

His words and teachings inspires me to love the Lord more and follow Jesus more passionately. 
#ThankYouRavi 

 Stanley Thomas Isac
Stanley is serving as the Pastor of Crossway Church in Delhi. He can be reached at stanleytisac@gmail.com.
For more details www.crosswaychurch.in 

No comments:

Post a Comment