Monday 16 November 2015

God bless Pastor K Joy & Family



Deuteronomy 3:16 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
20151115062833 (1).jpg
Its indeed a joy to be blessed by Men of God who are faithful to the great calling given by God. By the grace of God I was ordained yesterday by the Presbytery of IPC Delhi State to do all the Church related ministries, during the Annual Combined Worship service of IPC Delhi State. It was a humbling moment to be charged up for even more effective in ministry and be faithful till the last breath.
73ff7a9d-26be-4a1c-bbf4-e040eb36ccd4.jpg
But the treasured moment of the day was when I knelt down and asked Dr. Jacob Thomas (Itarsi)  to pray for me, instead of Simply laying his hands on me, He too knelt down and prayed with tears for me.
12227620_905376402865558_8672458335493002130_n.jpgBut the moment that I would always cherish was when one of the Legends of Pentecostal world Ps. K.Joy and his family was felicitated by IPC Delhi State council and all the saints gathered at the Convention Venue with a standing Ovation. Ps. K Joy has stepped down from the leadership position to spend more time in Prayer and Ministry of the Word. The Church was not willing to let him go, but on his request the Church released him. In the words of Dr. Jacob Thomas who was the guest speaker from Itarsi, Ps. K Joy has not stepped down from leadership but has taken up a bigger role of Preparing Elijahs, Joshuas and Timothys in the days to come.
I dedicate this blog for the glory of God to this great man of God, Who dedicated me when I was a child, baptized me in 1998 when I grew up, Inaugurated the Worship Service of Crossway Church in 2012 and then Conducted my wedding in June 2015 and ordained me into a licensed Christian Minister yesterday.
The life of Ps. K Joy is a true testimony of complete trust in God. From a small village in Kerala, God brought him to North India where he has now completed 50 years of ministry and is still going strong. He has travelled in several parts of the world with the blessed Word of God. He is considered as one of the finest expositor of God’s Word with a very good command over Hindi & Malayalam. He has written 40 books and is a great Bible Teacher. He served as the President of IPC NCR & Delhi State for the last 22 years and has now chosen to be the Patron of the same and be involved in the Spiritual ministry in the days to come.
I salute Ps. K Joy for his commitment towards God almighty. Challenged and Blessed by his amazing ministry. My Prayers is that God would give him good health and a mighty ministry in the days to come. God bless Pastor K Joy.
Stanley Thomas Isac
Stanley is serving as the Pastor of Crossway Church in New Delhi, he can be reached at Stanleytisac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment