Saturday 30 May 2015

Behind the scenes

Acts 7.34 I have indeed seen the oppression of my people in Egypt. I have heard their groaning and have come down to set them free. Now come, I will send you back to Egypt.’[g]

With So much pain and hurt around people tend to question the sovereignty of God and even become atheist in their belief. When you and I go through situations, the first thing that we ask ourselves is, Where are you God. ?

When the people of Israel were struggling in Egypt under pharaoh God was in complete control. It did seem that God had just let them to be the way they were. But Behind the scenes, God was preparing Moses the deliverer. HE trained him, taught him, gave him a helper and helped him combat everything.

When you and I see the deliverance, that’s when we believe the work of God. Whereas God is always working. He is always on. It’s just that we did not notice it or we didn’t have the faith to believe the same. Even when you and I struggle, don’t forget that the deliverance is on its way. Be reminded that God is always working even Behind the scenes.

Stanley Thomas Isac
Stanley is serving as the Pastor of Crossway Church in New Delhi, he can be reached at Stanleytisac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment