Monday 6 April 2015

BromoZ













Luke 24:13-15

During my 10th grade exam, I was really nervous. Basically because I did not have any control over the situation. During the time of preparations for exams, I would often go out for a walk with my friend to ease the pressure and it really helped. I would actually find some of my other friends doing the same.
        
After the death and burial of Jesus, two of His disciples were walking away from Jerusalem to a place called Emmaus. They were really low. They had lost the hope in life because they had lost their master. They just did not believe the promise of Jesus that he would rise from the dead. So they were walking away with drooping shoulders and discouraged hearts. But the Lord was so gracious that even when they were walking away, Jesus accompanied them and heard all of them.

Even when we are low and down the Lord is walking with us. The fact is that we are His Children and we are too precious for Him. He will always walk that extra mile with us even when we are not right. He would hear our cry at all times. Cos it is all about HIM.

Stanley Thomas Isac
Stanley is serving as the Pastor of Crossway Church in New Delhi, he can be reached at Stanleytisac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment