Thursday 2 April 2015

He moved the stone

April 2nd 2015

He moved the stone

Luke 24:1-2

           I have an old car at home which we basically use for logistics and short travel. Once It developed some issues and I was scared to take it to the garage. Thinking the bill might run huge. I waited long till I had no other option. In between I had to miss so many things which I could have done if the car was fine. Finally I took it to the car to garage and got it repaired. when the moment to pay the bill came, the look on my face was indeed a kodak moment. It was dirt cheap. I wish I had come earlier. I sat all this while and missed so many things just because I was not ready to make a move.

           On that sunday morning when Jesus rose up from the dead. A few women were on the way to the tomb with spices. They did not sit at home thinking who will move the stone. It was an important tradition to balm the body with special spices and they were up for it. Lo behold when they reached their, the stone was moved.

             You and I missed several opportunities in life because we did not give a shot to it. We have sat theer thinking about the difficulties and so called practical problems. Of course life happens but it could have been different and way better. It just takes a real heart and trust  in God to go for it. So dont sit there, take the risk and standout. Remember its never toooo late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment